Thursday 12 December 2013

Keeping warm - Winter 2013

Hi Guys!

The colder weather is my favourite fashion time - I love coats and I love being wrapped up (I hate being hot but I like the look of being wrapped up...just me?)

This is my newest addition to the coat cupboard. It's a black swing coat with a removable faux fur collar. £30 from asda!!! I love it - it looks really nice with my work clothes and it's thick enough but not tooooo thick.  

Plaid, tartan, whatever you call it - I love it. Scarf left is £8 from Matalan and adds a great pop of colour to my black on black outfits; scarf on the right is £18 from topshop and no I didn't buy it.


Stay warm and well everyone! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Christmas is coming, the latest michael kors bag here, good price quality, introduced to everyone
    http://www.mirandamichaelkors.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails