Tuesday 2 February 2010

Product Rave

Product = Loreal Elvive smooth silk intense anti frizz serum.

This is a hair serum that can be used on wet and dry hair.

I've spoken of my love of hair serums before and also about how hard
it is to find the perfect one (for me and my hair type). I've only
used this product twice but I want to rave about it now - I love it!!!

I bought it when it was on offer in superdrug but I think it usually
retails for maybe about £4-5?

The reason why I love it is simply because it works!!! It really
lessens the frizz and another perk is that it helps detangle wet hair
which is handy when I'm running late in the mornings!!

I can't report back on the smell but consistancy of the product is
watery. Tbh when I first pumped some out into my hand I thought "uh
oh" but I soon as I had run it through my hair I knew that this was
good. And its not just to straighten hair, it also is good to defrizz
pretty waves too. Major recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails