Wednesday 3 February 2010

Find a penny pick it up...

All day long youll have good luck.

In the chicken shop. Having a lamb kebab roll, chips and chicken
wings. A is feeling shakey, hope we don't end up in an ambulance
tonight per usual, I really got a lot of work to be doing. (I'm not a
total cow she told me to write that!)

....ok I'm at home now about to go to sleep. A made it through the
work day :)

Tomorrow I'm going to a loooong meeting in marylebone. Bit nervous cos
I don't think I was originally invited but my boss put me onto the
list so everyone there is going to be more senior then me and know
what their talking about. I hope the tube isn't packed so that I can
read my notes.

No idea what to wear. And even more concerned with what bag to carry.
I was planning to carry a new handbag I got (when I went lakeside but
forgot to mention it cos too excited about freebie make up bag, that A
pointed out cost £54 but whatever) which is tiny, like a A5 sized
paper and it's a light beigey stoney grey color with silver and gold
tiny studs/beads and a kind of big bow ruchey thing and it's an across
the body bag.£6 primark!! And in it I'd have my oyster card, name
badge, keys, ipod, phone and Vaseline and I was also going to take my
black leather document bag and put my make up bag, shoes and my work
notes (it's like 200 pages) in it but boo hoo I can't find the
document bag :( I must have left it at my parents house. And I can't
carry my speedy cos of the work notes. So I was thinking about taking
my neverfull cos I can bung everything in there easily but a) strap
hurts my arm if it's too heavy (which it obviously will be!!) and b)
if it rains or snows my bag will be full of it since it doesn't have a
zipper or anything. Really want to carry my new primarni but don't
think bringing the junk that doesn't fit in a sainsburys plastic
carrier bag will make a good impression :( ....wow that was a big
paragraph debating a bag. I won't go into clothes, don't worry!

These past few weeks have really messed up my hair washing schedule
though, I'm not happy. Washed my hair this morning and just rough
dried it. Worst hair in the building today :( but I'm washing my hair
tomorrow too so didn't want to completely fry it. So I've brushed it
and put intensive conditioner on my (dry) ponytail and will wash it
out in the morning. I read about it somewhere so hopefully I don't
wake up with a green ponytail! Saying that I sometimes put olive oil
(and a few times I've used cooking oil!) in overnight and it's fine;
not doing that now cos it takes a few washes to get out and i assume
it doesn't smell good and your hair looks greasy. I only do it when I
know I won't be leaving the house for a while.

Ok this blog is major lame but I've been a bit blaaaah today so can't
focus to even recap on actual events in my boring day.

One thing before go, I started and named (cos A found and pucked up a
penny coin off the floor) this blog at lunchtime and then at around
4pm some guy at work just randomly said "see a penny pick it up all
day long you'll have good luck", how's that for coincidence?

Goodnight xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails