Friday 9 April 2010

Grumblings of a mad woman

Hello,

Another lovely day! No snow like I feared lol

What a crap day for me though I'm just feeling so ill. I think it's
just a carry-on from last weekend. My head is constantly killing me
and my stomach has been giving me trouble on and off. I've taken so
many paracetamols :(

I just want to lie down and rest for about 1 month, I think that's
what I need!

....argh! On the way home I popped into the library. In the morning I
had returned the books I had in the drop in box but when I went to
take out my new batch the librarian told me that i still had 10 books
out. I explained to her that I'd returned my books earlier but she
barely spoke any English and finally some other guy came and spoke to
me and explained that they only empty the drop box once a day and I
must have put my books in after they'd done it so they wouldn't be
processed til tomorrow. I was so pisse off, especially because I had
found a jodi picoult I haven't read, "a change of heart" and I'm sure
it'll be gone by Monday :(

Well I better hit the hay. Long day tomorrow :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails