Tuesday 25 May 2010

Bird nest hair = not good

[image courtesy of google images]

Ok, slight exaggeration, my hair isn't as bad (or in my personal view, as styled lol) as the above image. But give me a few more weeks and I'm sure you'll find a few birds in there!!

So.......the birth of my blog was pretty much filled with cries of lament over my 'crispy hair' and once i finally got a bit of a chop I still had my crispy days but it wasn't so bad and much less often.

Recently I've had really great hair days - the length is just about back to pre-chop lengthnand it's about healthy as it can be crispy fried(!)

But now I've hit another GHD (good hair day) obstacle ARGH

...Basically, because of the length I can now just straighten the front section and leave the rest to air dry, and it dries nice and wavy (as opposed to a frizzy bush), perfect for summer. However, the flip side is that i can't brush my hair! At the end of the day its a tangled mess and tbh i just can't be bothered. In the morning i tie it up, put on a aliceband and jump in the shower, get dressed blah blah blah and then i try to comb it but i can't!!!!!!! It's just a big fat tangled mess, and then I can't be bothered (wow how many times have i said that?! someone needs to stop being so lazy) and then i get home from work or whereever and the cycle starts again.

Just by typing this blog I know how i can solve my problem.........brush my hair!!!! lol
But seriously, i am in a rut; i either straighten my hair and end up crispy, or a have wavy hair and it ends up pulled out by the brush and my bedroom carpet looks like a skinned bear. Choices choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails