Monday 31 May 2010

Quizzes -Who am I? Where am I?


[ALL images on this post courtesy of google]

In my boredom I've been doing a few online quizzes to get answers to those burning questions:

Which SATC girl am I? Handbag.com tells me I'm Charlotte. I was sad cos she is the 3rd lamest girl (Miranda would be the worst). But I guess it's fair, I'm no Carrie or Samantha!

I also did the 'Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?' quiz and thank god the results said I was Team Jacob! Imagine the trauma I'd be in now if it said I was Team Edward!!! And I'm being half sarcastic and have honest here; I fibbed a few answers to make sure I was Team Werewolf!!! My life as I know it would have ended if it said I was Team Edward :s

If you want to pass some time finding out more about yourself then copy and paste this ----> into your thingy bar: http://www.handbag.com/quiz/free-online-quizzes/microsite

I must say, I am not one of those people that do a million quizzes and posts my results on facebook (I just write a million random crappy blogs and pastes it into my facebook lol) but doing these quizzes reminds me of being young again. Remember those flow chart type quizzes in the magazines? I use to cheat in those too; keep doing it til I get the answer I wanted. I wish I had put that much time and effort into studying. I mean seriously, if I put in half the time and energy into doing my dissertation as I do internet stalking Taylor Lautner I'd be Prime Minister by now.

I just did the 'Which Hero are you quiz?' and I am Hiro:


"
Aren’t you adorable! You always see the best in people and have a great zest for life. Always stand up for what you believe in and trust your instincts – they are usually right." That's a nice result!

So....Who am I? I am a loser out of a group; whether it's a group of middle age screechy women or a group of hero/freaks, I'm the lame-ass. But also the cute one. At least I'm not ginger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails