Sunday 19 September 2010

Howdy!

Hey guys :)

Was planning to do a 'proper' post today but havent come up with a
topic yet so just posting a quick 'hello' just incase i still have
writers block by the end of the day.

Ive had a long but good week since my return from cambridge. All
settled And finally unpacked - i was using the suitcase as a dumping
site but i finally got my act together and its ready to be returned to
my brother.

I was up before 8am today (had a lovely sleep though - isnt it nice to
wake up naturally!) and ive been in bed playing 'race or die' on my
penny pod for the last 4 hours!!!

Even though its only mid sept and my birthday isnt until december ive
been thinking hard about what i want for my birthday so that if im
asked i wont be caught unaware.

Actually ill post my bday wish list seperately so that i can forward
it to everyone i know lol

Hope you have all had a great weekend so far, have a lovely sunday xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails