Sunday 19 September 2010

I want!!!!!!

Oh man. So I just checked my hotmail email account and luckily saw I had 25% off anything at Dorothy Perkins until midnight tonight. So I've been looking at coats and I WANT THIS ONE!!!!

It's a gorgeous (well, i think so) camel trench coat, rrp £75. Sadly, all sizes apart from size 16 are sold out, and even more sadly, it's been a long time since I could fit into a size 16 :(

Luckily for me, they do have it in my size in black so I've put that into my virtual shopping basket alongside a few other coats (order, home delivery, try on, return in store). I hope I don't fall in love with all of them cos I can barely afford to keep one!! lol

And I guess realistically, I probably would have not looked great in a camel coat anyway, with my fat arse and sallow skin :(

2 comments:

  1. That looks a lot like the one in the M&S advert that I love but maybe it's a bit ott for me xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mean the one Lisa is wearing?
    I don't think it's the same - I hope not since I'm ordering one in black and a shape that structured would do nothing for my shape/rolls of wobble lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails