Saturday 27 November 2010

Day 14 – A TV show I'm currently addicted to.

Hi Guys!

Back on the 30 Day Challenge bandwagon. Let's see how many I can pump out tonight!

A TV show I am currently addicted to is Misfits, which is on E4, Thursday at 10pm. This is the much awaited (by me) second series. I didn't even watch the first series when it was shown on TV, I watched the whole thing in about two days online. LOVE IT!

There's laughter, a lot of swearing, sexy time, suspense, action. It's just bloody fantastic. And you guys know I'm not really a TV person but seriously, this is must watch tv!

In case you haven't seen this - it's basically a mix between Skins and Heroes. It's about a bunch of young (misfits?!) youth offenders who, whilst doing community service, are struck by something (lightening?) and discover they have powers.

The acting is great in my opinions, and the characters are fab!

[Image courtesy of google images
L to R: Curtis, Alisha, Nathan, Kelly and Simon]

Curtis, he can rewind time.
Alisha...not sure how useful her power is seems more of a hindrance at the moment but her power is to fill people with lust if they touch her skin. They become uncontrollable.
Nathan, he just found out he's immortal (after he was buried and then came back to life whilst 6 feet under).
Kelly can read minds.
Simon can become invisible.

At the moment they are still not fantastic with their powers but they seem in more control then in series 1. I think that the powers they got are connected to their personalities.

For example, Curtis was a shamed runner so he would want to be able to turn back time.
And Simon is such a loser and is basically invisible to a lot of people anyway.

So.....WATCH IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails