Saturday 27 November 2010

Day 17 – 10 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

Hey Guys, I basically did this post ages ago so I've just copied and pasted...

I read through it and it does still stand. It makes me a bit sad to read it actually. It makes me feel very vulnerable, I guess because some of the things are so simple and probably won't ever happen and that's difficult to digest.

I had some lovely comments when I last posted it and I still hold that with me, so thank you again L <3

  1. I want Johnny Depp to write back to me, telling me how much he appreciates my love and support and that if he hadn't got with that french lady, he definitely would have got with me.
  2. I want to write my will....but I can't really afford to do that at the moment.
  3. I want to (re)learn to swim.
  4. I want to get over my physical sickness of amusement park rides and just get onto a crazy roller coaster without puking out my guts.
  5. I want to post a video on youtube.
  6. I want to be remembered as a good person when I leave this earth.
  7. I want to make a difference to somebody's life; to make their life just that tiny bit better.
  8. I want to get over my fear of crowds and be able to go to a music concert, or the cinema, or a sporting event.
  9. I wish I could smell for at least an entire year, so that I can build up a smell memory bank (I worded it like that because unless I had an operation I'll never be able to smell 'normally' but since I get my sense back every once in a while there is a teeeeeny chance that instead of lasting a day or two it would last a year...maybe!)
  10. I want to learn to cook properly, and be the sort of person who has a real use for a rolling pin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails