Tuesday 30 November 2010

Day 27 – A picture of me last year and now and how have I changed since then?

Above: This is me probably nearly exactly a year ago.
Below: And this is me now, taken a few days ago.

So what has changed since then ?

On the outside, not much. I've been growing out my eyebrows for the past 6 months. Actually this comparison is quite interesting, I don't know what's better, my thinner brows or my little caterpillars. Should I thread or just keep growing? Comment below!!

I've got a few (a lot!) more grey hairs. My weight has gone uuuup and down so that's probably the same. I've definitely not grown taller unfortunately.

I think the main changes are on the inside. I'm a bit more sure of myself and my confidence in everything has grown. I guess I'm just more grown up now, but still with a lot of growing up to do.

I'm in that inbetween stage of, as Britney would say, "not a girl, not yet a woman". I'm writing this on the eve of my 26th birthday and I feel like...like things are going a bit too fast. And if you read my blog/know me, you know that I don't like fast. I'm much more a plod along type of person.

Loads of things in my life has changed since the 1st picture. I'm just about settled in penny palace and work wise...well, that will get a post of it's own soon.

I am happy. Today I am happy :)

I'm glad I get to document that because a lot of things in my life are about to change and it's going to be a long journey for me. I hope that if I have to compare myself 2010-2011 that I can still say I am happy. I guess that's the adventure called life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails