Sunday 7 November 2010

Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.


Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.

Hi Guys!

Can't do this one because I want to respect her 'secret' identity and I'm sure she'd murder me if I put up her photo.

Instead, I will just write a post. This is for you SF.

My bf is....beautiful. Inside and out. I believe in love at first sight because I fell in love with her the first time I saw her. We became friends in 1999 and it was all so random I can only assume that it must have been Fate. Everytime, even now, when I hear her voice or see her, she takes my breath away.

She's everything I wish I could be. If I am a grey cloud, she is my blue sky. She is the sort of person that noone could hate or dislike. I feel honoured to be her friend.

And she completes me. If I am sad or scared I call her. If I need advice I ask her. If I'm angry and need a rant her ears get a battering. And most importantly , when I am happy, I know she will be even more happy for me.

Sometimes I really do wonder how I became so lucky. Our lives are entwined because we made it that way. There's no reason for us to be friends, let alone best friends. We weren't in the same year at school, we didn't have the same group of friends, I don't think we really even had the same 'hobbies' - unless you count dirty full length mirrors and backstreet boys ;)

Our lives have changed a lot in the last decade +1 (wow!) But she is always my role model and inspiration, from when i was a pre-teen, teen, young lady, nearly adult, and now mini-adult.

<3>

1 comment:

  1. you are that friend to me,
    that destiny forgot to give me as,
    A SISTER.
    you are like a beautiful rainbow to me,
    who makes me smile, when i've been through a storm.
    you are the one who makes me feel that i am someone and i have cetain duties to carry on.
    you are an inspiration to me when i've lost all hopes and you bring out a world inside of me that i never knew i had.
    you are like a candle, who's flame glows brighter, at the time of darkness.
    you are a friend, with whom i celebrate, the happiness you give to me,
    with whom i would like to make, everyday of my life a holiday,
    and want to celebrate it as never before.
    you are a friend, who always forgives me,
    even though when i am wrong.
    each day spent with you is better than the last.
    and my first day spent with you was the best day of my life.
    i value you more than i value my life.
    so, when i say, YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND, it just means,
    YOU ARE MY LIFE.
    We are lifetime friends, who have shared,
    so much laughter, and some tears.
    we are not sisters by birth, but sisters of a priceless value,
    and that's something that puts us together by hearts.

    This life and thereafter
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails