Sunday 7 November 2010

Day 7 – Your dream wedding.

(Last one and then I'm up to date YAY!)

My dream wedding.....bloody hell this is hard! I couldn't even say what I wanted for a perfect date!!!

I'm not (and never was) the girl who dreamed about her wedding or getting married. In fact, at this moment I can't imagine being married. I can't do the commitment and the sharing of space. Plus, I'm the sort of person who hates events so the idea of a wedding, and being the bride, would be torture, a living nightmare for me.

Jesus, even thinking about it is making my heart beat really fast and I've broken out in a cold sweat lol But for the sake of my blog I will power through the panic...

So my dream wedding plans (which has now been my dream for about 23 seconds) are:

[All images courtesy of google images -thanks!]

Theme: No surprise but I just want a really simple wedding. Simple in terms of colour, lavish in love and details ;) Colour wise......I don't know. Pink is my favourite colour but I'm also thinking gold or peach.......?? Or maybe light grey!

Date: Early autumn. Not too hot, not too cold. Nice flowers. Will compliment my dream dress.



Location: Definitely London. It's home. And then people could actually turn up if they wanted to/I invite anyone. Plus I hate travelling. I think, depending on who I marry, I would have a church wedding and a thai ceremony too.

In my opinion, the thai ceremony isn't that much about religion, but about honouring the parents. And plus you get loads of money i think lol


Cake: Firstly, it must be cholocate! No f*cking fruit cake at my wedding. Darling L has offered to make my cupcake wedding cake so in reality that's pretty much sorted :)

But I also wouldn't mind a 6 foot wedding cake. Chocolate but covered in white chocolate. I don't think L's oven could handle that though.

Dress: The best til last. And the main reason I would be sad if I never got married.







Yeah baby! I wear black nearly everyday. Why on the 'most special day of my life' and the one day where I am the centre of attention would I wear a colour that I hate and feel shite in? If I had to wear a 'white dress' then it definitely wouldn't be white, it would be ivory or cream or whatever. But fingers crossed black.

But here is one white dress just in case the church don't let me in! As you might notice, it kinda looks like an asos dress with a train lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails