Friday 25 March 2011

Lent Hair - week 2

Hi guys!

Second week into lent and I'm doing ok with not using hair straighteners.


Photo above and below is me and my monday hair. Changed my top because I thought the blush top showed off my curls better than the black haha! I just washed and dried and then created loose curls with my conical wand.

Tuesday's hair is a top-side bun. Saw a photo in a magazine and thought it gave my usual big bun a twist. It's suppose to be a big bun high on your head but to the side - I did try but it looks more lopsided rather than a statement hair style. Hopefully I'll do better next time.


[Wednesday's and Thursday's pictures will be in the next post - I deleted the pics by accident and can't add them to my post...]

And this is me today...and yes I fell off the bandwagon. Sorry Jesus. But 1 naughty day out of the 5 days isn't the end of the world. I will be back on the wagon tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails