Friday 25 March 2011

Window shopping in primarni

Hi guys,

I popped into primark the other day. Brought some stuff which I'll try to post soon.

Here's some pics of the stuff I tried on bit didn't get...because they looked crap on me as you can see. Thought that I would share anyway :)


Leopard print 'cover' - I acutally really liked this but I didn't 'need' it so I was good and left it in the shop. Also tried on a ivory patterned version which was totally gorgeous but again, didn't need it.

OMG This ruffly top looked so cute on the hanger; I thought I could wear it under a jacket or cardi with a tulip skirt but holy cow I look like a buffalo caught in some jellyfish:(

I don't know what I was thinking when I grabbed this dress off the rail. I do have my jeans on underneath but I don't think that's the problem....lol Very fun though.

Playsuit!!!!! Again, too lazy to take off my jeans. I loved this but it was a bit tight and also, it was so hard to take off! I thought I would have to call for help but after much struggling and sweating I managed to escape.

I acutally brought this top! I was inspired to go to Primark after seeing my friend's haul and in her haul was this polka dot top. I'm not sure if I do love it as much as I thought I did. My friend is a little size 8 and her top is cute. Mine looks like camoflage/a table cloth...

Anyway, I like trying clothes on in store and taking pics - its feeds the need to shop without emptying your purse!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails