Sunday 17 July 2011

Dinner time!

Hi guys,

just some more random pics of food. I'm still a crap cook with bouts of food poisoning and straight into the bin recipes but since 2009 (when I got penny palace) I have improved loooooooads.

So first up....actually, I didn't cook this or eat it in penny palace, it's dinner at S's new flat!! Delicious dinner, flat and company :)

Then this is salmon, cous cous and roasted med veg. Delish! - It was my second attempt at cous cous and thanks to the inclusion of a veggie stock cube it was edible.

This is.........uh oh lol This is a bowl of thai sweet chilli sensation crisps. Breakfast at work! And no, I didn't add milk!

This was Saturday's dinner - basil chicken breast, balsamic tomatoes and roasted new potatoes. It was amazing. Honestly.

This is........not at all nice to look at but it was yummy. Kinda. Chicken wings - best I ever made - a bit of patience goes a long way! Potatoes same as yesterday as my mum gave me a million so I'm trying to use them up, but very happy to do so cos they are delish! And lastly, that blob on my plate is baba ganoush. My mum also gave me some aubergines (actually, everything in all the meals minus the spag bol, crisps and chicken breasts were courtesy of my mum.) so that was the only thing I could think to do with them. I thought it would be nice dipping my pototoes and wings into the baba ganoush but tbh I feel a bit sick now, I think the texture has traumatised me. Well, I am gonna be eating this for lunch at work tomorrow so oh well lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails