Sunday 18 September 2011

NOTD: Green & Pink matte leopard

[ABOVE photo with flash - LA Colors in Palm Tree]

Hi Guys!

I've finally chopped off my talons and given them some love.

My friend at work sweetly left me a gift on my desk Friday; LA Colors in 'palm tree'. Pic above is 2 coats. LA Colors is a bargain at £1 and I have a few colours from them already and most of them are really good for the price (my beloved silver glitter is from LA Colors).

I wanted to do a strawberry or watermelon design on my nail (I like to optimise my short nails before they turn back into talons) but.....too lazy and stuck with what I knew.

[ABOVE photo L-R 12345] These are the polishes I used and the order I used them in:

1) Painted all my nails in palm tree, 2 coats

2) As you can see I've progressed from using toothpicks and blu tack. This time I used a bobby pin (photo BELOW) to draw on my uber messy leopard pattern . I poured collection 2000's ebony into a vaseline tin lid and dipped a bent out bobby pin to use as my tool. I used the yellow bobby pin for the next step...

3) I used Elf's 'fluorescent pink' to make little blobs inside my leopard pattern.

4) I then used Elf's 'clear' to seal

[ABOVE photo with flash - without matte finish]

and then

5) My new baby, rimmel's matte finish to make everything matte

[BELOW with flash - with matte finish - the final NOTD]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails