Sunday 6 November 2011

OOTD: Studs and leopard print

[Pic 1]

Hi Guys!

Outfit of the day for you featuring my DIY studded white shirt from ebay. Apologies for the crappy photo's but I wanted to show as much as I could and was running late for work!

What I'm wearing:

White shirt -ebay (DIY Studded collar)

Beige mini skirt - Dorothy Perkins £5!

Leopard print skinny belt - Asos

Over sized blazer coat - Primark (a long time ago)

[Pic 2]

[Pic 3]

And just one more photo (sorry about the mess) from a different day but to show you the coat in more detail:

[Pic 4]

The coat is...coat material (!) with cropped sleeves (past the elbow). It is literally just a big blazer jacket (with the most lovely grey leopard print lining!). I bought it maybe two years ago and never wore it. It was too big and just a bit blah. But then I cut off the buttons and when the winter is mild I just wear it open like a blazer [picture 2] and if I want a bit more shape and coverage I belt it [picture 4]. I think it's really cool and laid back and an interesting piece to throw on over skinny jeans.


Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails