Sunday 4 December 2011

And...that's a Wrappz

Hi Guys!

For my birthday I was given a hot pink ipod shuffle 4th gen and I love it :) But since I murdered my last ipod (actually the last few) with scratches and cracks I thought I'd try and protect my 'puffle pod' (yaaaaaay) as best I could.

As it doesn't have any glass I'm not concerned about breakage, despite the tiny size it's very sturdy, but I was concerned about scratching up my beautiful hot pink puffle so I looked into some sort of 'skin' for my puffle pod.

I knew I wanted leopard print so spent a while googling stuff like 'shuffle leopard print case/cover' etc but wasn't having that much luck. Then I randomly came across an american site about 'skins' which are basically stickers and so started researching UK sites that did skins.

Turned out that there was quite an abundance of sites doing this sorta thang, but not for the ipod shuffle 4th generation. By now I was determined to get what I wanted and so I emailed a few sites about the possibility of custom making me a leopard print skin for my ipod shuffle 4th gen and a out of the bunch I emailed I got a few 'sorry's', a few 'yes we could do that' and then my reply from wrappz.

Wrappz is the company I ended up purchasing from because their customer service was really really good. And their product that arrived was really good too! Exactly what I wanted and loving my puffle even more now :)

Please keep an eye on my blog as I shall soon be doing a giveaway for 3 £5 gift certificate's from wrappz.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails