Sunday 19 February 2012

February Loves

Hey Guys!

[ABOVE: Me in the snow with my fur and earmuffs - and totally bewildered obviously lol]


Can you believe it's nearly March?!

Hope February has been a good month - and a belated Happy Valentine's Day to you all <3

I love Valentine's Day - it's a pink and happy day.
Next exciting day is St Paddy's day and I can't wait :)

I just wanted to do a update - I've not blogged as much as I want/usually do. Weekend's have been busy; I haven't even been doing my nails properly!

iPenny had a recent trip to the Genius Bar; I've never been before and I had a really good experience. The Apple guy I saw was just excellent. But anyway, iPenny died and now I've got iPenny 2 (who shall just be called iPenny to avoid getting too complicated!)

And here are a few bits into my life this Feb 2012:



[ABOVE:]

Forgive the terrible terrible paint job!!! But AY gave me a nail polish and I wanted to try it out. Similar to peach melba, a pastel peach but applies much better.


[ABOVE]

MY fav Kit KAt Chunky - peanut butter. I love this so much. I'm not even a big fan of peanut butter - that texture just me me *gag* but peanut butter and chocolate is a winner for me.


[ABOVE]

My current face wash - it's the tea tree foaming face wash from Superdrugs.
I really like their tea tree range; I use their normal face wash and scrub but this is the first time I've tried this and....I like it. Make's me clean, hasn't broken me out, easy to use.

The only thing I find weird is the instant foam thing - am I so lazy that I can't be bothered to lather up my own face wash? I dunno, I just find that weird. And I'm also interested to know how cost effective this product is and how long it will last. Will keep you updated.


[ABOVE]

Last random thing; Sky Flakes!! I got this in the Chinese cash and carry - is this just an oriental thing? Basically crackers. Light and yummy.

What have you been loving this month? How was your Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails