Sunday 27 May 2012

OOTD & NOTD: sun and sparkles

Summer = legs out! Sorry about the face lol This was the first day of sunshine and I had the day off. Didn't get to do a proper OOTD picture so quickly snapped myself in the mirror at TK MAxx. Short sleeve chiffon black blouse (M&S), black shorts (ASOS curve) and peachy nude studded pumps (primark). Leopard scarf (primark) worn for practical purposes; was for covering up my dignity i.e. crotch when sitting down at lunch and on the bus.
Feet out at work in my nude peep toe mid heel Matalan beauties. Nails in lightning by LA Colors  and henna done by my friend.  
Nail of the Day - white base coat, sparkling diamonds, gold glitter.

The best day of 2012? First day of frappy hour - half price fraps - here's my mocha cookie crumble :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails