Saturday 4 August 2012

Haul: Peacocks

Hi Guys!

Sorry I've not posted for a while; I've actually been trying to but my Internet connection is beyond awful.

Anyway, the other day I went out for some fresh air with my workmates and lunch and ended up in Peacocks. I picked up a blouse but I'll post about that in an OOTD.

Unfortunately that little purchase ended up with me running out of work at home time and rummaging through the sale rails. I ended up picking up 3 things for £17.

A snake skin print red/orangey short sleeve chiffon top - £5

A big blotchy animal print chiffon blouse - £5

And a long cardigan, with a black and white crochet pattern - £7

Had a crap week so felt good to have a bit of a shop, I haven't done it for ages. And yay for sales! Glad peacocks didn't end up closing down.

Have a lovely weekend everyone. Oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails