Saturday 29 June 2013

Mini Boots Haul




Hi Guys :)

I had a quick dash through Boots the other day and here is my little haul.

Sally Hansen - I picked up Insta Dri (rrp £5.99) and Double Duty (rrp £5.29). I've made a conscious decision to be a bit kinder to my nails and also to my nail polish. I've always been a paint and go kind of girl and view top and base coats as a waste of time and money. But I figured that since my nails are my favourite asset I should shell out a few pound on them. I did have my eye on the infamous Seche Vitte but then Sally Hansen was buy one get one half price at Boots  (so I got both for £7.61)and they had decent enough reviews.. Really looking forward to doing my nails on Sunday.

Nivea Pure and Natural Day Cream - I've just realised that the Nivea Pure range is silicone free and am so excited to try this out. This was rrp 5.35 but I got it on promotion for £3.56, only to find out that in Wilkinsons it's £2.49 full price!! If this is good I know where I'll be stocking up from! I'm currently using Nivea Soft (white squeezy tube) and I've not had any problems so hopefully the Pure will be even better.

Garnier 2 in 1 make up and eye remover - I love this. I think this is my 4th or 5th bottle!!! It's amazing.

Boots are having a buy one get one half price on their make up so I picked up Bourjois volume clubbing mascara (rrp £7.99) and Maybelline 24 hour colour tattoo in timeless black (rrp £4.99) - reviews of both to come.




As a little extra - My friend N (nail polish fairy?) gifted me with this bad boy - nails inc's graffiti. I was so excited I quickly chucked it on over my NOTD (pink bubbles) and they were a perfect pairing. I can't wait to give this a proper try out. Thank you Unnie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails