Sunday 17 November 2013

Haul: Push down pump nail polish remover


Hi guys!

Just wanted to do a quick post to share this item with you - sorry for the short and catchy blog title but I don't know what this is official call. From now on it's 'it' or 'the thing'.

So what is this thing?! It's a small plastic bottle that you can put liquid in. Does not have to be used for nail polish remover but that's what I purchased it for - 99p from eBay.

Before I go on - very disappointed as my thing does not work. The nail polish remover does not come out when I press a cotton pad down. But I thought I'd share this item with you anyway cos it is a good idea. 


So like I said, it's a small plastic bottle; it's got a screw on lid with a flip cap.

And here's a close up of the 'special' bit - so you're suppose to press a cotton pad down and the liquid comes straight up. With my thing, nothing comes out when I press down :( I was so excited to get this. Oh well. I can still unscrew the lid and use the bottle in the traditional way.


I poured a bottle of Cutex into the bottle but I also purchased the above nail polish remover from Boots and I have to tell you, this is amazing! A great pice and removes polish with barely any rubbing. The only thing some people might not like is that this does leave an oily residue on your nails, but I wash my hands before applying my new colour anyway so it doesn't bother me. If you are in the market for a cheap nail polish remover I would recommend this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails