Friday 27 December 2013

#adventcalendar days 16-24

Hi Guys!

With great sadness - here are my last batch of advent calendar goodies.

Day 16 was a olive oil hair pack and a gorgeous Barry M nail paint in raspberry.
Day 17 were some tooth sticking eclairs - an oldie but a goodie!

Day 18 - I don't know where V got this from but it's a genius make up pencil sharpener. I tried to capture it in the picture - one end is for a normal sized pencil, the other end is for those jumbo pencils, and it has a cover/lid so great for the handbag. (Barry M btw) 
Day 19 was some old school pick and mix. I was eating this at my desk - one moment there were a hundred jelly babies begging for mercy and 3 minutes later I'd eaten them all oops

Day 20 - two of my favourite things - face wipes and chocolate!
Day 21 - my first ever models own nail polish!!! 200% opaque in 2 coats. Even one good coat is good enough to go. This was a contender for Christmas day notd but ended up running late and sticking with a very chipped barry m raspberry (day 16). 
Day 22 - the yummiest biggest chocolate star ever. If I see these on sale I'm going to grab a million.
Day 23 - haven't had a chance to test it out but excited about my latest maybelline colorshow additionin 'power red'. 
My last special advent calendar present - Day 24 - traditional chocolate coins! Who remembers thinking this was real money? Was that just me?

A massive thank you to V for putting this all together. I've been so spoiled, and I'm so grateful. Not just for the actual gifts but also for the time, thought and effort - this has also been much appreciated. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails