Sunday 2 February 2014

Monica Vinader - Ava bracelet


Oopsy! Another post I forgot to publish!
I was very lucky this Christmas and I also got the Monica Vindader Ava friendship bracelet.
Ava is a simple bracelet with a slightly hammered gold plaque, which I have engraved with my name. 


The Ava friendship bracelet looks great with the others, and it also matches the pendant on the chain my mum got me.
A lot of Monica Vinader items can be engraved and they offer the service free of charge. The bracelet itself was rrp £85 for the gold. I think this makes a lovely simple gift for a special friend. 

I also love all of the bracelet straps (blank mind...can't think of the word...but the picture above is what I'm talking about) when they are stacked together, looks cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails