Wednesday 11 February 2015

Haul - Nike triple black Huarache


So....this happened.

I got myself a pair of Nike triple black Huaraches.

I went to bed at 7pm the night before and I queued outside of Footlocker for these like the proper hoodrat I am.

The triple black are difficult to photograph but to be honest you're not missing much. Ugly is all part of the charm ;)

These only come in Men's and you have to get a size up so I got a UK 7 and 7.5 but wearing the 7.5.
7 are fine fit wise but getting them on and off were a b*tch. 
Gangsta swag means pairing my Huarache's with frilly ankle socks :)

I love these so much. I admit it is the exclusiveness of them that I love so much and the all black.
They are really comfortable and once you get the hang of getting them on and off they are a dream.

They are a bit...delicate? Not delicate, but all those plasticy bits make me worry and they are known for snapping. So I am still on the hunt for a pair of throw on trainers. Actually, not sure what I need trainers for a part from posing.

But anyway! I am a sheep and I am happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails