Monday 25 January 2010

Dear Diary

Hello!

Hope you had a great Monday.

Just winding down for bedtime and I'm going to try to do a diary style
sum up of my day. I say 'try' cos I've actually tried to do this a few
times already and then dwell tooooo much on one subject.

So...like I said last night, today was an important day at work. Was
looong but very productive preparing for a two day workshop. I do get
super nervous but at the same time I love public speaking.

Today was a good outfit day. I wore my new pearl set my auntie bought
me from Thailand. I love pearls cos a) they're super girly and b) I'm
allergic to everything else. I wear the necklace with the silver clasp
at the front; I wear my bracelet over my cardigan sleeve (u gotta do
what u gotta do!) and shockingly the earrings were fine (I only wore
them when in the presense of VIPs), kept them in my purse in between
wears.

I got home late (about 7:30pm...take into account I live a 10min walk
from work!) and had been looking forward to my chicken thighs that I
had left to defrost in the fridge. Unfortunately the chicken was still
semi frozen and after a quick facebook survey I decided to not eat it
and let it defrost longer. But now I'm worried that by tomorrow it
would have gone off cos aren't u suppose to eat defrosted food within
24hrs?!

Trying to relax cos I started diy project yesterday at 4pm and it's
not completed. Missing a tool called a bradawl...no diy shops in the
area. Living room full of pieces of wood. Argh. Deeeeep breath.

Wondering what to do with my hair tomorrow. Don't really want to wash
it (trying to do it only once every two days otherwise mega dry) but
then hot mess not really suitable for the workshops ( but it's a in-
house thing so everyone is already used to my hair....). Guess it
depends on what time I wake up!!

On that note, I need to get in early to set up the conference room and
do any last min prep so goodnight
blog people, thank you for reading :)

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails