Sunday 24 January 2010

What to blog?

Nearly the end of January, can you believe it?! I hope 2010 has been a
good year for you and your loved ones so far.

I had 2 new years resolutions:
1) enter gmtv competition on line when it's a money prize (as opposed
to a holiday or car).
2) update blog minimum once a week
....I'm happy to say that I'm keeping my resolutions so far. Did u
guys make any resolutions? Were they as deep and meaningful as mine? Lol

So anyway, the topic that has been on my mind (esp since I learned how
to update via email) is my blog; namely, what do I want this blog to be?

I'm not an expert on anything; I don't hve a target audience I am
trying to reach; I dont have an important message to convey.

I was watching vlogs on YouTube trying to get tips...the main thing
'they' say is to just to discuss what you enjoy discussing! Thanks,
great tip(!)

So...would be grateful for any suggestions on topics or input on what
you think so far. At the moment I'll keep doing what the pros suggest
and keep on talking about me, my life, my loves and my hates.

Coming up....my ins and outs of jan.

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails