Thursday 18 February 2010

I heart grapes


(Photo from maybe 10 years ago hence the pigtails and lack of smudgey eye make up)

Ok,

Even though I totally missed out on pancake day (no ingredients...and no frying pan without a dent!) i am still 'doing' lent. So what have you given up? I have given up grapes for lent. Now, i know what you are thinking...GRAPES?! Yes. Grapes. I'll be honest with you, the choice was totally random, was put on the spot and didn't want to seem like a bad jesus lover so i said the first thing i could think of (thank gosh i didn't say chicken wings!!).

Well i am suffering now. i have the biggest grape craving in the wooooorld! Its amazing how, when you know you can't have something, you want it like crazy. I can't get grapes off my mind. I'd be happy even if they were leathery red ones with giant pips. I don't care. I need me some graped. Feed me Seymour, feed me!!!!!!!!

And my final words of wisdom.....boogies are a good source of protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails