Wednesday 17 February 2010

I heart alco pops

Today was really nice...

All in all my day at the other office was great. A real eye opener and
not as scary as I thought it would be. (And I looked great, like fat
yellow barbie). The staff were really nice and have asked me to visit
again (which I need to do anyway). And i realised that I am good at my
job and I shouldn't forget it on the stressful days. Often u don't
know ur strengths till ur put to the test and let's just say today I
aced it :)

I got home and got up to date with my Internet stuff and then I put
dinner in the oven (fish fingers, cheesy chips and a ton of ketchup)
and then I put on my davina DVD. I didn't finish a 30 min section
(ek!! I didn't warm down!!!) I got about half way when dinner was
ready and I couldn't wait a minute longer. I did the top workout and I
had to use a bottle of smirnoff ice and a bottle of lambrini as dumb
bells cos I don't own any hand weights. I'm quite proud of my
lightbulb moment :) and even though I didn't do the whoooole thing I
was sweaty and felt the ache!

Ok this is a bit random (and a bit late) but I'm so happy that I
graduated. It's so nice to go to work but then to be able to leave it
behind. When I get into my flat I can close the doors and then that
time is purely mine. I can sit am stare at the wall until bedtime,
it's my space, my choice and my time.

This is even more random, but you know chicken sandwiches from a shop
(e.g. Sainsburys or greggs); is the chicken used 'real'? Cos I had a
chicken club baguette today and it's toooo yummy to be real and for
that price. Just wondering.

Oh god. Talking about food, I'm craving so bad. Being poor sucks big
time. I miss going out to eat. I want to go to water margin. Ping
pong. La tasca. Massis. Wasabi. Jesus I want to be able to afford
mcdonalds!!!!

Well Im going to be poor for the foreseeable future so I can only
dream of eating that stuff. Reality is own brand fish fingers (which
are 64p for a reason!!!!).

I forgot today was the first day of lent. What have you given up? I'm
giving up any food item that costs more then £1 lol Seriously I'm not
sure. I'm so stripped down to the basics I don't have anything to give
up. I don't want to give up on bread or eggs or cereal otherwise I
might die and I'm sure Jesus would be sad. And aside from food I have
already stopped buying make up, clothes, shoes, bags, even bloody
intense hair conditioner!!! Can I give up my tv license please?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails