Tuesday 9 February 2010

Tick Tick Tick

If you're thinking this is going to be a bomb making tutorial or a
blog about very goodlooking boys, you're in for a big disappointment!
(though if you're a regular reader I'm sure you've learned to ignore
my random titling habits!!)

This is a blog about ticking off my to do list! YAY! Put your hand
up...Who loves list? Who loves ticks?

I live to do lists for two reasons.
1) I'm really scatter brained. I've got a memory of a goldfish. Tell
me something and if I don't note it down it will be out of my head
within 5 minutes.
2) I'm a control freak. I want down every point so that nothing is
left to chance (the chance of me forgettig and/or effing up!!) And I
love to walk around with a sense of pretend importance ;)

Some people just list the major things but I try to write everything.
So sometimes my list reads like:
•read and reply to emails
•drink list of water
•world peace
•eat lunch
•attend meeting
....riveting stuff!!! Lol

So today I had a very satisfying day. I ticked off loooaads of stuff
and so I can sleep with a clear conscience :)

All my work stuff is up to date in regards to my personal remit
(waiting for people to reply or whatever counts as a tick for me!),
though tomorrow my team will be having a meeting to plan for the next
few months so I get to do a whole new list yay!

Personal stuff I had to do is also done. I cashed all my cheques
(thought I'd lost the deposit envelope and nearly died but found it on
the floor phew!!!), I posted back the wrong electrical cupboard key
(fb1) and requested for a fb2 which meant a long time at the post
office which is, for anyone who knows me, is a massive achievement
(HATE the postoffice, always end up in tears, which I did today and my
frien found me by a pillar sulking).

Cleaned kitchen again. That's the annoying thing about cleaning, it
never ends. Everytime I cook it looks like a bombs hit, even if I'm
just making a cup of tea. I'm a really messy person.

I threw away all my dead plants (so I've only got two at the moment),
which is sad cos now my home is full of empty plant pots :( but pots
full of dead plants weren't very attractive anyway and must be bad
feng shui!

Took out the trash. Hate doing it cos I'm always running too late to
do it in the morning so I end up doing it before bed which means
venturing outside in my pjs and usually my novelty socks and pump
combo and my coat over my hot pink polka dot dressig gown. Hi
neighbours!! But always a massive sense of achievement afterwards :)

So now I can go to sleep feeling nice and smug :)

Sweetdreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails