Wednesday 10 February 2010

Gas ggrr

Hello! I feel as though I haven't blogged in a while but I'm sure I
did yesterday but anyway...hope y'all had a good day and none of your
body parts froze and dropped off!!

I'm glad it's wednesday. I think it's my favourite day. Mist people
love Friday but cos I work Saturday (and sometimes sunday too) Friday
does not herald much joy from me. Sunday, though usually my day off
isn't my fav because I spend a lot of it just stressing that it's only
one day. It's like a bit fat tease and by 4pm I'm worrying that my
rest day is nearly over. Bet u glad u know that!

Bit pissed off cos I've just chucked my merino cardigans in the wash
(hand wash cycle) and got into bed and then realise left my mobile in
the living room so i went to get it and I could hear drip drip drip,
switch the lights on and lo and behold bloody machine door wasn't shut
properly (totally my fault) but isn't the machine suppose to not run
the cycle?! Thank god it was hand wash cos if it was a proper wash I'd
be swimming in my flat by now!!

Another reason why I'm not a happy bunny is because I got my gas bill
today. My first ever even though i moved in June time. Even though
I've called them every frigging month. And the bastards British gas
have a nerve to charge me for late payment!!!!!! And that's not even
why I'm piseed off, I'm just pissed off cos getting the bill from them
just reminded me of all the shit I've been through with them.
Dickheads. The last person I spike to when he said he was sending me a
bill asked if I wanted to set up a direct debit over the phone and I
said no. When he asked why I said, "im going to switch companies, I've
been trying to sort out this problem for over 7 months if it was an
emergency I'd be dead by now" and when he offered
me his direct number (cos bless him he was the only decent member of
staff I spoke to) I declined saying, "thank you but I can't stay with
a big company like British gas for one decent agent, what happens if
your on lunch or annual leave or you're off work sick?!" and thank god
he left the issue and sent me my bloody bill. When I got off the phone
I had so much adrenaline pumping through me and felt quite emotional
(I think it was just relief someone finally listened to me!!) but my
manager who was sitting next to me said he hoped I hasn't spited
myself (because I hadn't done any price comparisons) and I was a bit
worried though tbh at the time I didn't care no way was I giving
anymore money to british gas out of principle. So anyway I called eon
who do my electricity and asked to do my gas with them too (cos he
realised I'm slighty stupid the guy who first set me up deals with all
my queries even though he isn't suppose to -wrong section- but he
liases with the other sections and speaks to me direct, that's what u
call great customer service - I love u mr dan!!!!) so anyway I got my
switch over document the other day and just compared it to the bill
and THANK YOU LORD eon turns out to be cheaper anyway!!!!!!! Big sigh
of relief!
Moral of the story? Go with EON! They're cheaper and they treat u like
a human being :)

Sorry for the long moan but feels good to vent. Tomorrow il be calling
British gas to pay the bill and say good riddance (will ask them to
remove the late payment charge cheeky sods) and then call dan at eon
to complete my switchover. He says there should be some extra tiny
discounts that add up so fingers crossed!

...just quickly checked my kitchen floor, no flood so going to sleep
now. So happy sleeping before midnight today, I need it.

Goodnight xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails