Thursday 11 February 2010

The truth is out there

Just finished dinner. Watched tv for the first time in over a week.
Big mistake. Eating whilst watching x files nearly had me gagging loads.

Watching Americas best dance crew for the first time. No idea if it'll
be any good but it's presented by that dude from saved by the bell so
*shrugs* can't be bad! ...wow these people can dance but really
unattractive so no wonder why they're not pro. Sorry. T'is true. and
another wow the guy from n sync (who isn't justin!) is a judge. Third
wow a million fili boys, like being back at school lol

Really happy, got my £10 Argos voucher today (for doing a survey). Not
sure what to get. I'm thinking: White coat stand, been wanting it for
ages; conical tong, also been wanting for ages since I saw lollipop26
review one of YouTube; a slow cooker or a steamer, boring but
practical! I also want a exercise ball, a bedroom lamp, a laptop
table, a rug, framed 'art'...list is endless! And the problem is I
don't want to end up getting something more then £10 and pay the extra
cos that defeats the purpose of not spending. I could either get the
chepaer steamer which comes in at £9.99 or if it has no expiry date il
hang onto it until I can add some cash and buy something a bit more
exciting.

Reading a novel written by a Viet author and it's about 2 viet sisters
discovering stuff. Usually I avoid these yellow people books cos the
point of readig is to take u to a different world, a different way of
living. I don't want to read about rice and noodles, slangy eyes and
prejudice. That's my real lie every day!! However I'm only a few
chapters in but its growing on me. Recommend: "short girls".

Was in whsmiths the over day and saw the new jodi picoult book. Can't
remember the title but it's about the mum with the brittle bone
disease daughter. Sounds very original picoult and I very much look
forward to reading it (when it gets to the library lol.)

Reading another novel at the moment (I read a different book for each
room. This one is living room, viet is toilet - ab fab place to read!!
- and a really crap chick flick in the bedroom) and I don't get it.
It's called 'how to marry a ghost' and it's a mish mash of genres.
Generally speaking I wouldn't mind but this isn't a great book so I
think it needs to find itself a stronger identity.

Oh yeah before I go, spoke to British gas. Couldn't get through to the
dude who sent me the bill (the guy who told me to stay with bg and
he'd help me) but spoke to someone with a brain and I've paid my bill
(late payment charge sorted out!). Didn't speak to super dan at eon
cos by the time I got round to making calls it was late and I know he
does early shifts (that's how much of a loser I am lol).

Assuming Americas best dance crew will finish by 9pm so I can sleep at
a good time (the reason why I'm watching tv and not online cos I need
to get to bed at a decent and when I'm online I lose control!!!)

Ciao! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails