Sunday 7 February 2010

Welcome to the weekend

Hello! So I'm writing this Sunday afternoon, hope everyone has had a
great weekend so far.

Saturday was spent at my Saturday job. The great/shocking news is that
I was a whole 3minutes early clocking in so my job is safe for now
(can't be 1min late for the next three months, which is...about 12
Saturdays, so 11 left!)

Got home very quick, not tempted to take the long route because I
forgot my bloody earphones again :( Had S over for another crab stick
fried rice dinner. Was a bit bland but the execution of the dish was
much better and I was happy to use up more spring onion and
corriander. (why do they sell such massive bunches of corriander?! I
could eat my 70p's worth for another month!!!)

Ended up I'm bed at nearly 3am and this is despite me planning to
sleep at a normal time (not extremely early or late) in order to
regulate my sleeping habit but got a bit addicted to YouTube and was
also waiting for my washing cycle to finish cos it was seriously noisy
I was scaaared! But thank you god it was fine and all clothes safely
hanging up.

Anyway I'm really proud of myself cos over the last couple of days I
had some spending temptations and I'm using alllll my will power to
control the urge. The first temptation was primark. I was ok with the
clothes etc but went to the home dept and wanted to buy a new bedset
soooo badly (all White 'grace' beautiful) along with fitted sheets,
valance etc and that together would have been about £40 which is a
bargain but it was totally unnecessary and so I put down my basket and
legged it.

Second temptation is an early pat on the back because I'm still
thinking yes no yes no maybe so....elf cosmetics are doing free
delivey til today midnight and I've been waiting for this promo to
come up for ages (they do it every thousand fans). Yesterday was the
magic day and I went online an stocked up my basket and filled in the
delivery details, about to click pay but then I thought 'hold up!!' to
save on the £3 delivery charge I'm going to buy £35 worth of make up
I don't need? It was really really tough to close that webpage but I'm
proud of myself. I need to pay the gas bill not buy bloody lipliner
and nailvarnish.

So....fast forward to today (Sunday). Woke up at 10am then went back
to sleep and woke up at nearly 1pm. Ate toasted ham and cheese (yummy)
and then I've just been lounging in my house clothes and surfing the
net. Watching gok wan 'too fat too young' as I type. Very uncomortable
to watch as a fatty but well done to gok it's a good documentary and
it's good to see him squirm instead of being patronising to those
middle aged on his other shows (he's still patronising to these fat
young people but it's a change!).

It's just gone past 4pm, and the only plan is to proper clean the
kitchen. Dinner will be warmed up fried rice so that's taken care of.

Ok let me concentrate on gok now.

Bye xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails