Thursday 8 April 2010

Dear Meg and Mog

Hello guys!
So I hope you had a great day and that it was sunny wherever you are.
I had a nice day at work. I spent the AM doing observations and asking
a ton of questions which you know I love and I haven't done it for a
long time
I went to lunch with L and we had Chinese buffet. I ate about a bucket
full of prawn toast yum yum yum but then I had a million sesame seeds
Stuck in my mouth so I was a bit paranoid until I did damage control
in the ladies loos at work.
As you know my new big clock was 'defective' so after work my dad
picked me up from near work (I'd taken the clock into work with me)
and we went to beckton matalan to return it.
Before queuing up at the returns desk I had a look around the home
department to see if they had anymore of the same clock in stock but
sadly they didn't.
So I returned it with no fuss at all and my dad points out in Thai
that there is another of 'my' clock behind the till point. I get
really happy and excited and say to him that I'm going to ask to look
at it but my dad said no because someone else has returned it so it's
probably a crappy lone of clocks so I just left it.
If I was with my mum or by myself I would definitely asked to look at
the clock, I even had an aa battery in my pocket to test it out in
store but my dad is a snob when it comes to shops and it's really
annoying.
He'll say things like, "stop shopping at primark you've got a proper
job now", yes I do...and I've got a house do you want me to spend my
money buying designer clothes instead of food?! Or today he said that
he's happy I returned the clock because he wasn't happy with me buying
it from 'a place like that' and now I can get one from a better
shop....er yeah do u a) know how difficult it is to find a clock bigger
then 50cm diameter? And b) do u know how expensive they can be? Does
he really want me to spend £85 on a clock?! Actually the one I really
want is £125, want to gift it to me?!
Sorry I'm being a brat but I don't like being told what to do and also
when their is no common sense behind it. I get what he means but it
pisses me off that I listen to him but he doesn't listen to me. It's
his way or the highway ggrr
Ok I feel better now I bitched :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails