Thursday 8 April 2010

Summertime!!

Today was a nice day. Looks like summer has arrived :)

The weather here was lovely and today I wore my spring jacket. I'm not
going to pack away my winter coats just yet though cos it could be
snowing tomorrow!

The jacket I wore today is an old primarni purchase; a shortish (mid
thigh?) trench style, beige with elbow sleeves. It's got string ties
on the elbows and pockets that youre suppose to tie into bows but
because they keep coming undone I just leave them dangling which does
make me look like an unkempt hobo but whatever!

I need to start looking at all the fake tan stuff which gives me a
headache just thinking about. The buying process is not fun and the
whole application business is beyond torturous and the results...!!!
Last year I got tangoed/I tangoed myself.

Some people find it weird that I go through the whole fake tan
malarkey because I'm yellow but I'm telling you, my legs are so pale
they're blue! And I'm not aiming to be orange but just a human colour
as opposed to corpse.

So tell me, what summer time preparations have you/ are you starting?
Comment below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails