Sunday 18 April 2010

I can sing a rainbow

Hello everyone!

Let's start my end of day post with my 3 blessings:

1. Went to Chinese buffet with S for lunch

2. Got loads of bargains from Gap

3. Er....I don't know....got to see the sun for 5 mins.

Maybe I should change the blessings thing to weekly....

Anyway. I was 6 minutes late for work which isn't good but hopefully
it's not worth my boss murdering me. Had a very productive day. One
guy got changed with the fitting room door open and he had on some
skanky boxers. I'm happy that's all I saw!

Got some stuff for me and my mum. I've taken pics so I'll talk about
that in a haul post.

On the way home I helped a guy fro
victoria to embankment via bus and he was grateful and it made me
feel happy so that was really nice.

I got home at 8.00 and didn't eat dinner til nearly 9.30!!! But it was
worth the wait, my chicken and rice was delish :) I was reading a book
as I ate and there is now a few grains of rice embedded between the
pages. There was originally a spoonful worth of rice but I managed to
get most of it out and the rest is stuck. Sorry bookclub!

I finally sorted through my post; I had some stuff from mid march!!!
Unsurprisingly most of it was junk. Why do dfs keep writing to me? I
finally got my final bill from British gas (which is wrong, no
surprises there!). So I'm glad I did that cos it was piling up and I
was a bit worried what I'd be discovering but it's all under control.

Tomorrow is not going to be a pyjama day but I will get a bit of a lie
in/lounge about though. Going to my parents house for late lunch/early
dinner which will be nice.

Well it's one minute to midnight so I think that's my cue to go, so
goodnight.

X

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails