Sunday 18 April 2010

Haul part 1

Hi Guys!

As promised here is my Gap haul.

Due to the limit on the number of photo's I can upload onto blogger I'm going to have to split the haul up, so please read all the parts to get an idea of my whole haul :)














Sorry the photo's haven't loaded in the right order.

But anyway, first up I got two of the same tops. A navy and a turquoise cotton, sleeveless top. There are long but I'm going to wear it tucked into my work skirts so it doesn't matter. If I was skinnier I'd wear it with skinny jeans and pumps, well cute and the ruffles add a dressy element but its still casual.
















I must say, my 3.5 crappy digital camera shows the colour very well. Shock!

They were £9.99 each in the sale. I did want one in black and white but they were sold out :( I wonder if I actually ever wear the turquoise one?!

Next item of purchased was a white smock style top. Its quite thin and I'll need to wear a vest underneath but its perfect for summer. And the smock style hides my lumps and bumps well














enough. It's got floaty cap sleeves which aren't the best at hiding my fat arms but decent enough. I just have to remember not to wave down any taxi's in public or put my hand up if asked a question. And if i need to reach up I'll have to get one of the boys to do it!

The white top was £29.50. Which is a lot (even taking into account my uniform discount) but I just loved the detailing. It's just really delicate and girly and the poms poms are sooooo cute! (I hope they don't fall off in the wash!)















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails