Thursday 22 April 2010

Lost Thursday

Hi guys!

So today I had the day off from work. Just a random day because I need
to use up my leave and also because from next Monday work is going to
be crazy busy and stressful and this was the only day I could get off.

So anyway, I had great plans for today: •clean the oven
•defrost the fridge
•do blog on top 5 house products
•make up haul (yay!!!)
•blog on space rant
•clean kitchen floor
•super tidy bedroom
•start packing my suitcase for Wales

So what did I get done? Well last night I went to bed at 5am so ended
up waking up at 9am cos of the sun searing my retina and then
burrowing under my duvet and staying in bed for a bit longer. Finally
got out of bed and dumped myself on the sofa. Had left over fajita for
'breakfast' and watched a lot of tv. Next thing I knew it was 4pm and
I was still in my pyjamas. Then it was nearly 7pm and I was making
dinner in my pyjamas (fish fingers and cheesy chips).

And now it's 10pm so it's time for bed lol I love my pj days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails