Thursday 22 April 2010

Love is a hurricane

- boyzones new single. And the video is...wow. Naked shane lynch. Semi
naked ronan and Keith. And then fully dressed mikey graham. Poor
mikey, he's no boy but they could have at least pretended that people
would want to see him semi/fully naked.

And the most amazing thing is that
Keith got to sing 2 whole lines by himself. Maybe ronan was having a
poo. I was so shocked to hear a voice that wasn't Ronans (or the ghost
of Stephen RIP) I nearly fell off my sofa.

I just want to make it clear, I know this is my secod post on boyzone
but I'm not a crazy fan (nor a hater). They just happen to be on tv a
lot!

Since I'm here, do I like the song? Erm...it's very different for
them....I couldn't really concentrate with all the flesh on show! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails