Sunday 4 April 2010

March's In's and out's

It's that time again :) Here's what I was loving and hating in the
glorious month of march:

In's

TV! As u guys might have noticed, for a non-tv watcher I've been
watching loads of programmes. I'm loving: flashforward, misfits
(praying season 2 does yet shown!), Americas next top model cycle 14,
and welcome back Doctor Who!!! Also, my guilty pleasure is Over the
Rainbow *cringe*

Grey/mink suede heels - these were the ones I bought from primark for
the bargain price of £9. Even though I can't walk in them cos they're
so big I can fit a fist in the back I just love the colour, toe shape
and coned heel. As long as I'm just standing and not taking steps they
look gorge! And cos they're so big they don't hurt my feet either hehe

NYC baby pink nail varnish - actually just rediscovered this in my
collection today. A very weird colour that's a marmite item (ie people
either love it or hate it). It basically looks like tippex with a tiny
tinge of pink. Personally I love the colour; it's matt, girly but edgy
at the same time. Unfortunately the £1.99 price point says it all
about the quality. I'll talk about that in my outs actually...

Egg Mayo sandwiches (with or without cress) - regular readers will
knownthat I've just 'mastered' the art of boiling an egg and mashing
it up with Mayo. Heaven!!!!

Out's

NYC nail varnish - just spoke above about my love for the baby pink
but that's where the love ends. I heart the colour and that's it. I
have quite a few NYC colours and whether it's a gloss or matt finish
the quality is crap. It is streaky even if u slap on a million coats
and the colour just seems to disintegrate off ur nails. Seriously, if
I was to draw my nails across a piece of paper the page would be
covered in baby pink tippex!!! But it is about 2 quid so I guess u can
afford to keep touching up!!

Dry hands - I have dermititis on my fingers and it comes and goes,
Sometimes I even forget that I suffer from it. But unfortunately march
was a crap month and my fingers have swelled and cracked from the
dryness. Nice(!)

Being broke! This isna shore entry cos I'm broke every second of my
adult life but I'm hating it and in march I for a lot of letters from
everyone declaring a rise in rates. No friggin rise in my paypacket is
there?! Frigging hate the start of a financial year :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails