Sunday 25 April 2010

Potential wedding GUEST outfits

Nearly wrote 'wedding dress' as my title but realised that would be misleading and also wishful thinking lol

So as you may know I've been invited to a wedding in July. And I'm panicking about what to wear. So here's some dresses I've got my eye on. Would really appreciate your thoughts......

<----Dress on the left
I love this but I can see that it's probably not the best choice (and its £75!)....but hey if i get 100 comments giving this one a thumbs up then who knows!!!! And with very dressy shoes and a pretty clutch I think this could be pretty cool.....?


Dress on the right --->
I think this is beautiful. This is also a Monsoon Fusion offering (as is the grey dress btw), and £55.
I love the style. Pretty, simple and feminine, and it has sleeves. The only issue is the colour (listed as purple).....I've never worn purple before, would it suit me? What shoes would i wear?






Dress on the right ----->
I heart this dress. Was debating it with R and she wasn't a fan and then i saw it featured on GMTV and i think that's surely a sign from God to get the dress?

£55 from the Monsoon Fusion range.
Is it dressy enough for a wedding and the after party?


<---Dress on the left, also from the Monsoon Fusion range, £55. I think that considering the price its nothing special, very similiar to the ASOS one (shown below)........And I already have a green dress........





<------Dress on the left Ok, this is from the ASOS Curve range. £65 though, which is more then i want to pay but it does have sleeves!!!!! Not sure about the length of dress with bare legs though.....Do you think the colour is ok for me?









Dress on the right -->
Another one from ASOS Curve range (also avaible in non fat section) - this is my number one I think becasue a) it covers enough of my arms b) its £28!!!!! c) and it comes in coral (as shown), black and cream.....I'm actually considering the cream but not sure if approriate for a wedding?

The coral colour looks a bit jarring to me, but i think with my dark hair it'll be ok....yay/nay?






So these are the main contenders so far, please let me know what you think, or even if you have seen a dress somewhere that you think I should have a look at. Since I've got a few more months to look around I'm sure they'll be plenty more posts like this one!

1 comment:

  1. Yellow dress has my heart but I think the coral one is best value coupled with being wonderfully summery. Don't go cream. The pink will go beautifully with your skin tone and accessories will be a dream! Let's meet up soon. Charlene xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails