Monday 12 April 2010

Sick of being sick

Hi guys!

Sorry for being such a misery lately (even more so than usual!) but
I'm just so blah cough cough puke puke and it's just depleted any
reserve of goodwill I had!

Any Thai people reading, happy new year for yesterday! I wish you only
good and great things for the coming year :)

So as you know I was all pukey puke and since Friday just gone I've
had a cold and I'm just so sick of being sick! Luckily I think I've
managed my cold quite well so it's not as bad as it could be and I did
go to work on Saturday, where my nose dripped onto a lot of things it
shouldn't have dripped on oops! I hope I haven't made all my Saturday
crew sick, I did go round with anti bac wipes but my germs are super
strength so...we'll see!

The 'good' news is I've worked out what was wrong with me before;
basically there's a bug going round and even though that's gone now
*touch wood* I feel better knowing that that's what it was cos it is
worrying to just start throwing up for days in a row, unless you're
pregnant or anorexic, of which I'm neither. Oooh! Saying that though i
lost 10lbs in the 10 days, but I think I've probably put that all on
today since my appetite is back :) smiley face is cos I'm happy I'm
not dying, obv I'm sad face that Ive put the lbs back on.

Got a story about a sandwich stealing epidemic...read my next entry
coming soon to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails