Monday 12 April 2010

I love huu

Huu aka Lunazian on YouTube is great!!

As you all know I love watching make up/beauty gurus on YouTube and
most of my subscriptions are for the lipstick mafia but my one and
only music subscription is for huu.

He's a yellow dude living in/from France and he sings covers with his
guitar. His voice is like honey and some of the videos give me
goosebumps.

What really gets me is the fact he can't speak (much) English. He has a very
very very slight French accent when he sings but otherwise you would
think he spoke some English. This only occurred to me watching a vid of
him doing a request video of the guitar chords he used for iyaz's
'replay' and he constantly says 'cock' instead of 'chord' (in fact the video is him poking fun at himself but tbh his 'real' english isnt much better it makes me lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWD3x9J1f8E

YouTube it if u like schoolboy funny and YouTube him if you like
watching singers on YouTube. I hope he gets a
Contract cos he's put in a lot of time and effort. Pat on the back for
huu! I like the fact that he isn't 'polished' so it seems real and genuine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails