Tuesday 6 April 2010

Tick tock tick tock


Hi Guys!

Er.... I'm not sure how to pitch this.....happy or sad?

Basically I went to Matalan again this afternoon and I fell in love with a clock (as pictured) in the home section. I paid for it myself and everything and was so excited to get it home and out the batteries in and take a few pics so i could blog about my new found love.

But now I've realised that my clock isn't working, and i'm so sad :( I have been looking for a clock for my living room since June 2009. Anyone who knows me knows how particular I am being about clocks. At the moment the only clock I have is the one in the kitchen which is a gorgeous specimen (thanks to R & S).

This pic isn't great but I put a roll of tissue next to the clock to show how big it is. I love big clocks (snigger now if you have a smutty brain) and it is so hard to get a good sized clock for a decent amount of money (snigger again).

Of course I can march down to Matalan and get my money back but that is besides the point. The point is that I WANT THIS CLOCK!!!!! (And no i cant exchange it for another one becasue it was the last one). AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH

I might need to rethink of my new love for matalan (even though my daddy said that he will take me again when he next gets paid....). I mean, the reason why i ended up in matalan again this afternoon was not because i couldnt stay away but because the grey skirt that i wore to work today (and had bought yesterday) split. So i went to my mums, changed into a god-awful random outfit and took the skirt back to the Charlton store and luckily in this case there was another one of my size so I got an exchange.

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH Im so angry, I want to keep my clock :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails