Monday 26 April 2010

Toilet humour

Ok this is probably too much info but I found the situation hilarious
and wante to share it with you:

Today when I was in the toilet at work I thought that there were two
people in the cubicle one down from me (I know this cos there's 3
cubicles and there wasn't anyone in the one next to me) having sex!!
All I could hear was grunting and "come on come come on" being panted.
I didn't know what to do!!! I was too scared to leave the toilet and
first I was so shocked but then I found it hilarious and it's ony
after a few minutes of grunting and panting that I hear a big "plop"
and a sucession of small plops followed by a huge sigh. Turns out the
person was just trying to do a big poo and was grunting out of
frustration and I imagine discomfort and panting to encourage herself
lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails