Tuesday 6 April 2010

You shall go to the ball

Firstly, sorry for my underhand tactics and many many many many thanks
thanks thanks thanks for reading. I am now the proud owner of over 100
views :) I am so so so happy :)

My mum has decided that we are going to the wedding in July, so dress
hunting officially starts now!

So I thought I'd do a shopping/ wish list like I did last time:

•an outfit for the wedding! Including accessories. I saw a really
cute shift in dorothy perkins; White knee length with black trimmings
(looked like either lace or crochet from a distance). Don't worry it
didn't look like a wedding dress!!! Only problem was the lack of
sleeves but it's definitely a contender.

•black mid heels from Evans, with snake skin detail at the back. Saw
this in my local branch, £20. I think it's basically the same style as
my suedette almond toes which is groovy.

•black work heels - basically, if the above doesn't work out then I'm
still on the hunt. I've got an overseas meeting coming up end of April
(ok ok I'm lying it's Wales) so I need smart grown up heels that I can
walk in all day and that don't make my legs look like tre trunks aka
miracle shoes. So desperate I even went into Clarks with my mum. No.
Thats all I'm saying on the matter.

•black across the body handbag. I use to hate this style because
frankly, having a small bag on a too-short piece of faux leather
straining across your flab is not an attractive look. However i am now
quite a fan of this style, and if u get the proportions right and the
strap is a gwnerous length then you and your flab should be fine. The
across body bags that I actually wear across my body as opposed to on
my shoulder are: a prada one my daddy got me a few years ago.
Surprisingly roomy but it's downfall is it's casualness. It came from
the ruchy brassy (I've made up these words sorry) collection so not
great for work. And the other bag is a chocolate brown primark one,
£6. I actually bought it to use as an oversized clutch but I like
using it with the strap too. Style wise it's quite smart but the
colour let's it down on the office front. Wow I think I just wrote a
million words on 2 bags. Shallow much?

•next item is very exciting for me...foundation!! I'm still
officially on project 10 pan but I can't live without my foundation. I
don't know what to get. Jeez this topic could be a whole blog post
itself!! I'll keep it short for now but I think I'll do an in depth
post once I've done more research. Basically I'm debating on clinique
vs a cheap brand.

•A spring jacket. Sadly I have a few in my wardrobe but they don't
fit me anymore. I can't believe I've put on so much bloody weight that
I can't even fit my arm into the friggin sleeve (and it's not even a
full length sleeve, just elbow length!!!!) Hopefully primark will be
able to fulfill this need!

•This is a totally frivolous want but it's a concealer compact. Its
basically a
Compact of different kinds
Of concealers eg green, blue, pink and yellow. I know it sounds odd
but trust me this will save my face!! In an ideal world I want the HD
make up forever one but that's £40 so I don't think I'll be owning
that anytime soon! I've also seen it on lovethymakeup.com (1.99) and elf.co.uk
(3.50)....omg I'm
Such a cheap skank.

•last but not least (I don't understand why people say this? What
does it mean?) ....I want my frigging clock to work!!! Ok this isn't a
prayer to Jesus so what I want is for me to go to matalan tomorrow and
be able to return the clock and hopefully for them to locate me a new
and functional one. Or someone is throwing a hissy fit.

What 3 things do u want right now? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails