Wednesday 7 April 2010

You want chilli sauce with that?

Hello!

My fav day today but u forgot numerous times as it really felt like
Friday.

At lunch i went to...i dont know what its called but it be to be yates
and i had a chicken, mushroom and blue cheese open baguette and spiral
fries. Delish! An orange barcardi breezed and 2 pints of lemonade.
Yeah I am a hardcore binge drinker haha!

Then after work I went to a different pub. Had about 5 pints of
lemonade and a small diet coke, again with the binge drinking ;) I
don't usually join after work festivities cos I don't drink alcohol so
it's a big boring for me but on a whim o did go and I had a fanastic
time. And I played (and lost) a game of pool, which was fun. I had
such a great time I didn't leave til 9pm!!!

I was starving by then and couldn't bare the thought of having to make
and eat something shite like tuna and pasta or a bloody egg sandwich
so I got a large mixed meat and chips. Spent over a tenner on junk
food today and I feel a tiny bit naughty but I have been pretty well
behaved for a while so I don't think I'll be rushing to church to
confess my sins!

I mist admit, my kebab wasn't very nice. It's probably partly due to
the fact I ate so late (10pm) which regular readers will know is
usually the time I'm in dreamland by then. And there was toooooo much
chilli sauce so I couldn't gobble it down like I'd usually do. My
mouth is still burning! So I guess that's my punishment already dished
out.

So that was my Friday-feeling Wednesday. Change of topic now:

As you know I'm trying to save money/curb my spending on everything
and part of that is project 10 pan. Over the years I've hoarded a
million skincare samples/trial size stuff and all that jazz.

And so i thought that before i open up a full size tun of cliniques
super defense i'd work trough some of my hoarding (if that's a word?).
I just finished using a clinique something something (nothing
exciting) this morning and so I've just popped on my fave Origins 'A
perfect world'; which is a white tea skin guardian aka a fave serum i
think and youthtopia, which is a skin firming moisturiser and I must
say I forgot how much I love origins skincare.

My first foray into branded face gunk was in fact origins purely due
to the fact that the lady who worked at the john lewis origins counter
was an angel in disguise. She was the nicest and most knowledgable
make up countergirl in the world! She must have made a lot of
commision off me and she deserved it. I was all into the mega mushroom
range and only moved onto clinique cos it was way cheaper. Horrid
staff though :( but anyway my face feels nice and I'm happy :)

Omg speaking of skin firming cream, a lady at work thought that I was
the same age as her....which is 38. I get ID'd buying bloody lemonade
for god sakes. I'm trying to placate myself by assuming she was drunk.

Uh oh now I'm sad :( a sad old woman :(

Think happy thoughts!!! ....

Night night x

1 comment:

  1. JEALOUS...havent had meat and chips for ages! can we do 6 wings and chips soon? sis x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails