Friday 7 May 2010

even better

Just did the 'foundation test' on clinique.co.uk and it says my perfect foundation would be 'even better' which is great since that's my favourite. I feel like i've passed a big exam or something.

Today has been a nice day despite the lack of daytime telly. I've discovered an american show called "the beautiful life" (show got cut after 6 episodes) and i'm watching it via youtube. Sure, no one's going to win an oscar but its a good show to pass the time. Follows the life of models in new york. Makes me hungry watching the skinny people walk around.

Tallking about food, randomly my mum and bro popped round for 5 minutes to drop off my newly laundered bedsheets and some duck (ready cooked). I'm going to have some for dinner now-ish and the rest on Sunday.

Saturday's plan have been told to me by L on the phone. After work we're going to nando's for a leaving do and to haha's for birthday drinks. My promise to myself is that no matter how sunny it is in the morning I'm going to wear a winter coat so that i'm warm on the way home. Just about getting better so don't want to risk anything.

I want to get into bed around 8:30pm so i think its time to start dinner.

Hope everyone is having a fun friday and may you all have a brilliant weekend x

UPDATE: 8:14pm
Dinner was delicious! I made a duck noodle soup in the end (erm, well "made" might be a slight exaggeration since the duck was cooked and the noodle came out of a packet and the soup was tap water mixed with powder out of a sachet lol)

I've washed a ton of dishes and my hands feel like shedded snake skin.

All i really need to do now is hang my washing out to dry. Do need to paint my finger nails for tomorrow but no idea what i'm wearing so gonna hold fire (which means i won't be painting my nails tomorrow cos i'll probably be running late argh - not late late but not enough spare time to fraff around with nail polish - put that in so L won't murder me.)

Ok, goodnight again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails